vampires&werewolfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moved site: http://vampire2werewolfs.proboards.com/index.cgi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

start of lesson 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

start of lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: start of lesson 2   start of lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm

blood rose walked into trying to hide the fear from her face. she noticed that she was late to class "sorry im late class i ummm had to talk with someone at the library" she sat down at the desk and began her class. hoping that her students couldnt see the fear in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

start of lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of lesson 2   start of lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Yanibel had been talking to someone then stopped and turned her attention to the teacher. She walked over to the front of the room with her backpack hanging on one shoulder. Pushing backpacks that were on the floor in her way to the side. She stopped infront of the teacher's desk and stared at the teacher while pulled a piece of paper out her pocket. She handed the teacher the paper which in cursive said she won't be in this class but transfered to science.
Back to top Go down
https://vampires1werewolfs.rpg-board.net
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

start of lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of lesson 2   start of lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 pm

blood rose read the note then said "fair enough but might i ask why" she smiled a friendly smile at yanibel "of corse if you dont wish to tell me you dont have to"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

start of lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of lesson 2   start of lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Yanibel rocked back and forth on her feet with her hands behind her back.''I dont mind but there is hardly anything I can tell you...All I can say is that my father doesn't want me to be in this class. I have no clue why....''she said staring towards the window.
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

start of lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of lesson 2   start of lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 pm

blood rose's friendly smile turned to anger "i should of known some vampire or werewolf woundnt want me teaching" blood rose turned to leave the class room "class you get a day off work today i need to talk to someone" blood rose glanced at yanibel before leaving to find her father
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

start of lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of lesson 2   start of lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Yanibel chased after Rose.''Hey! What are you doing? Leaving a class alone like that....When you get back they'll be hard to tame....''she said almost shouting. The halls were empty of students and teachers who were in their classes. Yanibel almost had to run to keep up with Rose.''Okay...My dad is at Vale Manor working on some project that has to do with vampires and humans.....''
Back to top Go down
blood-rose24

blood-rose24

start of lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of lesson 2   start of lesson 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:16 pm

blood rose turned around to face yanibel and said a hard "thanks" then headed stright for vale mannor. she knew she had to confrount yanibels dad and do it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

start of lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: start of lesson 2   start of lesson 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

start of lesson 2
Page 1 of 1